- Bilbo's Farewell Party.
- Bilbo Baggins turns 111.
- Frodo Baggins turns 21.
- Gandalf suspects Bilbo's ring to be the One Ring.
- Bilbo Baggins leaves the Shire, leaving Bag End to Frodo. Following advice by Gandalf he also leaves to Frodo the One Ring, thus making Frodo the sixth Ring-bearer.
- The Dúnedain Rangers double their guard on the Shire.
- Gandalf seeks for news of Gollum and calls on the help of Aragorn.
- After being captured and tortured by the forces of Mordor, Gollum is released and is soon captured by Aragorn in the Dead Marshes and taken to Halls of Thranduil in Mirkwood and imprisoned.
- Gandalf goes to the library of Minas Tirith and reads the scroll of Isildur and learns of the One Ring, and now knows that Frodo Baggins does indeed have it in his possession.
- Paladin Took II becomes Thain of the Shire.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.