The Ironfists were one of the Houses of the seven Fathers of the Dwarves in Middle-earth. Although they do not appear in any of the tales, they had their home far to the east in the northern range of the Orocarni mountains where they were paired with the Stiffbeards. The ancestral home of the Ironfists is the stronghold of Marr'Khazat, but the actual translation of the name is obscure and is not revealed to outsiders.
The Ironfists were said to be greedy, xenophobic, and a warlike clan. Their ancestral seat is Marr'Khazat in the northern Orocarni mountains. For a time the Ironfists had a small colony in Mount Gundabad, but a dispute with Durin's Folk over rights to the mountain brought the two clans into conflict. The Ironfists developed a jealous resentment towards the Longbeards and they forcibly seized control of the mountain and occupied it for several hundred years. It wasn't until the reign of King Durin II when a great host from Khazad-dum led by King Durin II himself, marched north to Mount Gundabad to forcibly retake the mountain from their renegade kin. After a siege that lasted many weeks, the Longbeards at last reclaimed Mount Gundabad. The Ironfists were driven from the mountain and they withdrew back to their lands in the east. There would be no further contact beween Durin's Folk and the Ironfists following the end of the conflict. Towards the later part of the Third Age, it is believed that the Ironfists still harbored a grudge towards Durin's Folk.
- Zirak, eldest son of Gorm I, ancestor of the House of Zirak.
- Thorssen, second son of Gorm I, ancestor of the House of Thorssen.
- Radfaldspar, youngest son of Gorm, ancestor of the House of Radfaldspar.
- Goddisnev, son of Cranneg, the second King of the Ironfists. He has the blood of all three houses.
- Ketilsson, major general of Ironfists, one of The Five Saviors.
- Jadechisler, lieutenant general of Ironfists, one of The Five Saviors.
- Tikeret, lieutenant general of Ironfists, one of The Five Saviors.
- Padew, brigadier general of Ironfists, one of The Five Saviors.
- Béor, brigadier general of Ironfists, one of The Five Saviors.
- Camdyn, legion leader
- Górm II, the third and the last king of the Ironfists. He has the blood of all three houses.